Peach Berry Protein Smoothie Bowl
In a bowl, garnished with nuts, seeds and berries or in a tall glass with a straw, this protein packed vegan smoothie will be your favorite summer breakfast or snack!
- 1 fresh peach halved and stone removed
- 1/2 small frozen banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries strawberries or mix of both
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed almonds
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- additional berries
Add the peach, banana, berries, protein powder, almond milk and cinnamon to your blender. Process on high speed for about 40 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
Divide into two bowls or two glasses. Top with your choice of toppings.