These are the naughtiest tasting cookies you’ll ever not feel guilty about eating! They are made with no butter or eggs. They puff up into chocolate domes in the oven, then flatten out while cooling to turn into the most satisfying cookie; a chewy interior with a thin veil of crispiness on the outside. They couldn’t be more simple to make either. Mix it all up in one bowl, without need of a mixer!
Virtuously Sinful Fudge Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 4 1/8 ounces or 120 grams (see Notes)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar or granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar packed
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk to combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Make a well in the center and add the melted coconut oil, both sugars and yogurt. Using a sturdy spoon, stir to combine the wet and dry ingredients, but do not overwork it. The batter will be thick.
- Drop level tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until the edges just begin to set.
- Cool on the pans for about a minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.